- There has to be another way.
- It's a problem. That's all it is.
It's a problem with no solution. And that's what I do, I solve problems. That's what I do best.
- This isn't math. You can't come up with a formula to change the way you experience the world.
- All I have to do is apply my mind.
- There's no theorem, no proof. You can't reason your way out of this.
- Why not? Why can't I?
- Because your mind is where the problem is in the first place.
- I can do this. I can work it out. All I need is time